The iPhone 6s Plus was released in 2016 as a high-end smartphone from the American smartphone company Apple. At the time, the iPhone 6s Plus was the premier smartphone in the market and looking at the features it offered, you will understand why. Although 2 years on today many other phone models under the iPhone brand have been released including the futuristic iPhone X, there’s no doubt that owning and using an iPhone 6s Plus is still very common. The phone was designed with utter simplicity. From its rounded edges, better processing speed, and 2GB of RAM, it’s a perfect mixture of performance and design. There are of course other great features too.
Here are some of the major specifications of the iPhone 6s Plus to be aware of:
- Size: 6.23 x 2.07 x 0.29
- Weight: 6.77 Ounces
- Screen: 5.5 inches LED-backlit LCD display with capacitive touch screen features, and a 67.8% screen to body size. The screen features 16 M colors.
- Resolution: 1080 x 1920 Pixel with multi touch features
- Battery: Non-removable Li-Po 2915 mAh battery
- OS: iOS 8 upgradable to iOS 11
- Chipset: Apple A8, dual core 1.4 Ghz, GPU power VR GX6450 of quad core graphics
- Memory: internal memory stands at 128 GB. No memory card slot
- Camera: Dual camera with a 8 MP primary camera. Other features, f/2.2 with face detection autofocus, flash light, and an image size sensor. HDR photo panorama, geo tagging, and smile detection features also available.
From the features listed above, there’s no doubt that the iPhone 6s Plus is a solid phone to have and it would be of great use to everyone. But nothing’s perfect and as good as this phone is, it may run into a few issues. Bugs are not uncommon with iPhones and besides, there are other reasons that may lead to phone damage. If there are any issues with your iPhone 6s Plus then feel free to visit iRepair in Singapore and have the issue taken care off. There are experts there who will handle any iPhone 6s Plus issue including the ones listed below.
iPhone 6s Plus Screen Repair Singapore
The 5.5-inch iPhone 6s Plus screen is one of the most important features of the phone. Its LED-backlit IPS LCD display with capacitive touch screen features and a resolution of 1080 x 1920 pixels makes it easier for anyone to use the phone and enjoy it. However, the screen is also prone to damages, especially if it’s not taken care of in the best way possible.
There’re some screen damage issues that you are likely to face with the iPhone 6s Plus and here are some of them:
- The screen might crack
- The LCD may have some issues
- The screen may not respond to touch or its response is very slow
- The screen goes blank, literally no display
- The back light disappears
- Dead pixels
- Burn marks on the screen as well as flickering and lines
- Other physical damages on the display due to many other reasons
Solutions for These Issues
The issues listed above can be fixed. However, you must remember that the iPhone 6s Plus screen is very sensitive and it would not be wise to try and fix it on your own. Go to an iRepair store and have an expert handle the problem. This is the only guarantee that the screen problem will be solved without making it worse.
iPhone 6s Plus Battery Repair Singapore
The iPhone 6s Plus has a non-removable Li-Po 2915 mAh battery which is a big improvement compared to previous models. The phone will give you 384 hours on standby as well as 24 hours of talk time. You will also get up to 80 hours of music play. The phone charges very fast too. But the battery can have some issues too.
Common iPhone 6s Plus Battery Problems
Some of the common battery problems include:
- Failure to charge
- Charging too slowly
- Quick drain
- If the battery refuses to charge, then use the original charge that comes with the phone
- If the phone is draining power very fast, a solution here will be to try and close all unnecessary apps.
- Over bloating and overheating though is a serious issue. This one must be handled by an expert and iRepair is ready to help you.
iPhone 6s Plus Camera Replacement in Singapore
The iPhone 6s Plus has a dual camera and the primary camera is an 8MP with added autofocus features. The aperture is f/2.2 and there’s a smile recognition feature too.
The camera can also be damaged and possible issues may include the following:
- The lens of the camera maybe cracked or scratched
- There may be other serious malfunctions too that will need the attention of experts at iRepair
- If the camera is physically damaged, you must get it repaired at iRepair. The camera is a sensitive part of the iPhone 6s Plus and should only be fixed by experts.
- In some cases, there may be factory issues with the camera. If you have AppleCare warranty, you can get the phone replaced.
iPhone 6S Plus Water Damage Repair in Singapore
Although the iPhone 6s Plus is surprisingly water resistant, it’s not waterproof. Any contact with water could lead to very serious damages.
Some of the issues that may arise from water damage include:
- Stains and marks forming on the phone.
- The microphone or the speaker produces a distorted sound.
- The screen becomes unresponsive.
- The phone shows signs of corrosion.
- The phone does not power on.
- If the phone has accidentally fallen into water, ensure it’s turned off and rush it to the iRepair store in Singapore. Do not try to fix or clean up the phone by yourself.
- There are many homemade remedies that are proposed online. Do not attempt them in any way.
Apple Repair and Pricing in Singapore
There are many repairs that can be done at the Apple repair stores all around the world. This service is however designated to AppleCare customers and for normal screen issues, the charge is around $219. The other bigger damages will cost about $529.
Why Choose iRepair
If you have issues with your iPhone 6s Plus, then bring it to iRepair. The cost of repairs here is far cheaper compared to AppleCare rates. You will also have high-quality experts taking care of your iPhone 6s.
iRepair is located on the Prinsep Street in Singapore. You can step in anytime with whatever issue you have, and it will be addressed as fast as possible.