Where to get iPhone repaired in Singapore; A iPhone fix and solutions guide.
- A user guide on where to iPhone repair Singapore, common issue and fixes.
- Most common issues with iPhones
- 5 Interesting iPhone Damage Statistics
iPhone repair shops are becoming increasingly common as iPhones spread even further throughout the world. The Apple store only recently began repairing devices instead of completely replacing them, but without a warranty, that is usually not an option due to the price.
Apple will launch new products at WWDC. Each iPhone launch is an improvement of the predecessors, and any initial phrase, some user may experience problems either in hardware or software at some point. This year debut is iPhone 7 Plus featuring a dual camera and large 256GB capacity option.
Smartphones are very complex devices with a wide range of parts; having a single one malfunction could cause the entire phone to become unusable. Any range of problems could occur, such as:
- Cracked screen from a dropped mobile phone;
- Internal damage from a dropped phone;
- Water damage, resulting in shorted or disconnected components;
- Overheating/melting of components due to a faulty or damaged power IC;
- Components failing simply due to age.
Today, phones are the core for everything we do, so it is essential to have a reliable place that will repair iPhone parts at a decent price. For those searching for a top-notch Apple iPhone repair centre Singapore has rather limited options. The best choice, with no contest, is iRepair a Casetrust Accreditation repair service centre in Singapore.
Most common issues with iPhones
iPhone 6 won’t turn on? Screen doesn’t respond? You are definitely not the only one. What follows is a list of the most common problems that users face with the iPhone.
- Cracked iphone screen – easily the most common of all, this usually results from a phone being dropped. If it lands face down, it will almost always sustain a significant crack. Cracks make iPhones more susceptible to water damage, and a phone drop can always result in other damaged components.
- iPhone doesn’t turn on / dies as soon as it is unplugged / becomes extremely hot when charging – these are all symptoms of a broken power management IC. This is the chip that controls how the phone charges and distributes its power, and can happen for a number of reasons (age, water damage, dropping, and more).
- Unresponsive screen – this happens when the digitizer has been damaged or the jaw connector is not attached. Most often this happens as a combination of a drop (resulting in a cracked screen) followed by water damage. Jaw connectors are relatively cheap and easy to replace.
- Slow and Unresponsive– typically this is more of a software problem, caused by downloading and running too many apps. However, it can also be a sign of a damaged or deteriorating central processing unit. Generally this must be replaced rather than repaired.
- Stuck / unresponsive home button – pressing too hard on the home button repeatedly can cause it to sand away at the material slowly over time, eventually resulting in it getting stuck or simply not working. This can be fixed easily by a repair shop and usually doesn’t require expensive parts (if any parts are needed at all).
If you are looking to repair iPhone Singapore has some very specific rules designated by Apple when it comes to warranties. If you purchased the phone in Singapore and need a free iPhone fix Singapore is the only place you can get one.
5 Interesting iPhone Damage Statistics
- 20% to 25% of all iPhone users crack their screens and continue to use their device for at least a couple of months, exposing it to further danger.
- Only two-thirds of users with cracked screens ever actually get them fixed.
- Only about 10% of iPhones have internal problems not caused by the user, compared to 15% and higher for competitors.
- The rate at which iPhones are damaged or have some unavoidable malfunction rises steadily from the date of purchase, at about a rate of 17% per year.
- There are well over 400 million iPhones in the world today, meaning that at least 26 million (6.5%) iPhone screens have been cracked and never repaired, with a total of about 80 million being cracked at one point.
Don’t be one of the 6.5% with a cracked screen who fail to bring their phone in for repair – stop by iRepair today and get your device back in top shape!
This is the most professional and effective Apple iPhone repair shop Singapore has to offer. At iRepair, you can:
- Stop by any day of the week between 11:00 AM and 8:00 PM;
- Completely replace a screen and digitizer;
- Replace any individual component, including the camera and flash bulb;
- Repair a damaged motherboard – most locations for iPhone repair Singapore has to offer will not perform this task, or will outsource it!
- Reattach parts that have been disconnected from water damage;
- Wait in a comfortable waiting room while your phone is being repaired, with free hot drinks, free WiFi, magazines, and a movie room;
- Only wait about an hour at most for your phone to be fixed.
This is just an overview of what makes iRepair the greatest iPhone service centre Singapore has ever seen. With a convenient location right on Prinsep street iPhone repair has never been easier.
Send Your Enquiry